Here is the video of my ride on the Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN. The “test ride” was actually a short group ride of 30 minutes under the supervision of the HD staff. It’s pretty hard, maybe even impossible, to evaluate comprehensively a motorcycle in such a short time. So, what I am sharing here are just my first impressions.
If you wonder what the “HD Experience Tour” is, see the video I edited in October about the 2014 edition: https://youtu.be/gysE0ZkQkxE
Specifications in brief:
– Twin Cam 103, V-Twin engine, 1690 cc, air cooled
– 78 hp @ 5,250 rpm (unofficial*), 132 nm @ 3,250 rpm
– Mild steel tubular frame
– 330 kg (727 lb) with all operating consumable liquids
– 6-speed gearbox, ABS
– 670 mm (26.4 in) seat height
– 18.9 l (5 US Gal) fuel tank
– 8,000 km (5,000 mi) maintenance interval
– 20,930 euros (in France), VAT included
The motorcycle of my test ride has a 800 euros optional “brilliant silver & vivid black” two-tone paint.
Cybercece’s Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MrCybercece
Cybercece’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MrCybercece
MrKiddo’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MrKiddoMoto
* Harley-Davidson doesn’t communicate any official figures about the power of its motorcycles.
Video Rating: / 5