Here is a video of my first ride on a Harley-Davidson. I test rode the 2014 Dyna Low Rider FXDL. The “test ride” was actually a short group ride of 30 minutes under the supervision of the HD staff. It hasn’t really allowed me to evaluate this bike. But I can share with you my first impressions about it, and about the Harleys in general.
In my previous video, I have explained how I found myself riding this bike. If you haven’t seen it yet, here is the link: http://youtu.be/gysE0ZkQkxE
Specifications in brief:
– Twin Cam 103, V-Twin engine, 1690 cc, air cooled
– 75 hp @ 5,010 rpm (unofficial*), 126 nm @ 3,500 rpm
– Tubular steel frame
– 302 kg (666 lb) with all operating consumable liquids
– 6-speed gearbox, ABS
– 680 mm (26.8 in) seat height
– 17.8 l (4.7 US Gal) fuel tank
– 8,000 km (5,000 mi) maintenance interval
– 15,790 euros (in France), VAT included
The motorcycle of my test ride has a 300 euros optional “Amber Whiskey” paint.
MrKiddo’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MrKiddoMoto
* Harley-Davidson doesn’t communicate any official figures about the power of its motorcycles.
Video Rating: / 5