Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Procter & Gamble (NYSE:) gained 4.5% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after its earnings beat estimates, thanks to demand for its premium beauty brands. It also raised its full-year forecasts.
• Hasbro (NASDAQ:) stock tumbled 13.8% after both its earnings and revenue missed forecasts due to increased costs from tariffs on toys imported from China.
• Biogen (NASDAQ:) stock surged 36% after it said it plans to seek Food and Drug Administration approval after positive phase 3 studies for its aducanumab drug for treating the early stages of Alzheimer’s.
• Bank of America (NYSE:) stock inched up 0.2% after it was upgraded to “overweight” from “neutral” at Atlantic Equities, which cited the bank’s deposit growth during the third quarter.
• Harley-Davidson (NYSE:) stock jumped 7.1% after posting better-than-expected earnings despite a hit to its bottom line due to slower U.S. sales and higher costs associated with European tariffs.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.