A recent study published on the global Motorcycle market offers an in-depth understanding of the overall prospects of the market. Further, the summary of the key findings of the research along with the megatrends influencing the growth of the Motorcycle market is highlighted in the presented study. The market introduction and definition is included to help our readers understand the basic concepts of the study on the Motorcycle market.
As per the report, the Motorcycle market is set to grow at a CAGR of ~XX% over the forecast period (20XX-20XX) and reach a value of ~US$XX towards the end of 2029. The regional trade analysis along with the leading importers and exporters is included in the study. In addition, the supply-demand analysis and the key developments in the Motorcycle market are highlighted in the report.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7
Important Findings of the Report
- Analysis of the factors that are expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Competition analysis within the Motorcycle market
- Notable observable trends across various regional markets
- Pricing strategies and market structure of the Motorcycle market in different geographies
- Regulatory and government policies impacting the Motorcycle market
Segmentation of the Motorcycle Market
- With the demand for electric bikes on the rise, leading players operating in the motorcycle market are increasingly investing in research and development of electric vehicles. Along similar lines, Yamaha announced it would be running field trials for its concept electric bike TY-E in 2018. Yamaha claimed that the 150 lbs lightweight bike is suitable for any terrain.
- To avoid the burden of increased tariffs and gain an edge in the motorcycle market, Harley Davidson announced it would be setting up new production facilities out of the US to meet the demand of its consumers in the European Union countries. The company plans to set up new facilities in Thailand with operations of the plant estimated to commence in nine to eighteen months.
- Burgeoning investments in safety mechanism is gradually gaining priority in the motorcycle market. Working along the same lines, Ducati is developing a vehicle-to-everything communication system for its motorcycles which will allow the bikes to wirelessly communicate with other vehicles on the road and aid in substantially reducing incidences of accidents. The company is also working on developing an ABS cornering system and front and rear radar for its bikes.
- Banking on the growing demand for premium motorcycles in India and the lower cost of production in the country, KTM announced shifting the production of its Husqvarna bikes to Bajaj Auto’s manufacturing plant in Pune. With the move, KTM aims to boost production and overtake Harley Davidson as the world’s top premium motorcycle manufacturing company.
Other leading players operating in the motorcycle market include Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Triumph Motorcycles Limited, Lifan Industry (Group) Co., Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Eicher Motors Limited, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Company, Limited, Hero MotorCorp Limited, Polaris Industries Inc., and Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
Note: Fact.MR research offers compelling insights into the competitive landscape of the motorcycle market. A summary of the report is available on request.
Burgeoning Sales of Standard Bikes to Underpin Demand for Engines with up to 150cc Capacity
Developing countries in the APAC region account for the bulk of the standard motorcycles sales in the world. Better fuel efficiency than other vehicles, growing prices of fossil fuels, and increasing traffic congestion are some of the key factors driving the demand for standard bikes in developing regions. Availability of an assortment of options to finance the purchase of motorcycles is contributing to the proliferation of the motorcycle market with the options allowing the rural population of developing economies to purchase bikes, a section where demand for motorcycles is growing. Generally, standard bikes are used for day to day commute and require engines with capacity 150cc or less for operation.
Demand for other variants of motorcycles in sports bikes, adventure bikes, cruisers, and touring bikes is gradually rising with consumers taking a greater interest in the segments. Consequently, engines with capacity ranging from 151cc to 1600cc are being employed for the manufacturing of these bikes.
The report on the motorcycle market is a consequence of an elaborate and robust research methodology. A two-step research methodology involving primary and secondary researches was employed to obtain in-depth insights into the motorcycle market. While interviewing experts from the motorcycle market formed the basis of primary research, secondary research was conducted by thoroughly studying trade journals, paid resources, and other publications pertaining to the motorcycle market. Results from both the steps of research were triangulated to obtain an accurate and authentic forecast of the motorcycle market.
Request research methodology of this report.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7
Important questions pertaining to the Motorcycle market catered to in the report:
- What is the projected revenue generated by the Motorcycle market in 2018?
- What are the future prospects of the Motorcycle market?
- What is the scope for innovation in the Motorcycle market?
- How have government policies impacted the growth of the Motorcycle market?
- Which region has the highest concentration of tier 1 companies?
Reasons to Buy From Motorcycle Market Report:
- Top-quality customized studies
- Primary interviews conducted to collect data
- Exceptional pre-sales and after-sales support
- Business insights aimed to empower businesses
- Covering over 10 industrial verticals
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7