Analysis of the Motorcycle Market
According to a new market study, the Motorcycle Market is projected to reach a value of ~US$XX in 2019 and grow at a CAGR of ~XX% over the forecast period 2017 to 2026. The presented study ponders over the micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to influence the growth prospects of the Motorcycle Market over the assessment period.
The market report throws light on the current trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that are likely to influence the dynamics of the Motorcycle Market on a global scale. The Five Force and SWOT analysis included in the report provides a fair idea of how the different players in the Motorcycle Market are adapting to the evolving market landscape.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7
Important doubts related to the Motorcycle Market addressed in the report
- How are the market players adopting to the evolving regulatory landscape?
- Which region is likely to witness the maximum growth in terms of value and share over the forecast period 2017 to 2026?
- How has progress in technology impacted the Motorcycle Market?
- What marketing or promotional strategies are likely to pay dividends in the long run?
- In the current scenario, which company accounts for the maximum market share in region 1?
The presented study dissects the Motorcycle Market into different segments including, region, application, end uses, and more. The Y-o-Y growth of each market segment is accurately tracked and depicted in the report supported by relevant graphs, tables, and figures.
Key takeaways from the report:
- Past and projected market trends related to the Motorcycle Market
- Accurate analysis of the impact of regulatory and government policies on the Motorcycle Market
- A detailed assessment of the growth opportunities and market drivers
- Region-wise analysis of the Motorcycle Market landscape
- Market share, size, and value of each region
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7
- With the demand for electric bikes on the rise, leading players operating in the motorcycle market are increasingly investing in research and development of electric vehicles. Along similar lines, Yamaha announced it would be running field trials for its concept electric bike TY-E in 2018. Yamaha claimed that the 150 lbs lightweight bike is suitable for any terrain.
- To avoid the burden of increased tariffs and gain an edge in the motorcycle market, Harley Davidson announced it would be setting up new production facilities out of the US to meet the demand of its consumers in the European Union countries. The company plans to set up new facilities in Thailand with operations of the plant estimated to commence in nine to eighteen months.
- Burgeoning investments in safety mechanism is gradually gaining priority in the motorcycle market. Working along the same lines, Ducati is developing a vehicle-to-everything communication system for its motorcycles which will allow the bikes to wirelessly communicate with other vehicles on the road and aid in substantially reducing incidences of accidents. The company is also working on developing an ABS cornering system and front and rear radar for its bikes.
- Banking on the growing demand for premium motorcycles in India and the lower cost of production in the country, KTM announced shifting the production of its Husqvarna bikes to Bajaj Auto’s manufacturing plant in Pune. With the move, KTM aims to boost production and overtake Harley Davidson as the world’s top premium motorcycle manufacturing company.
Other leading players operating in the motorcycle market include Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Triumph Motorcycles Limited, Lifan Industry (Group) Co., Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Eicher Motors Limited, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Company, Limited, Hero MotorCorp Limited, Polaris Industries Inc., and Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
Note: Fact.MR research offers compelling insights into the competitive landscape of the motorcycle market. A summary of the report is available on request.
Burgeoning Sales of Standard Bikes to Underpin Demand for Engines with up to 150cc Capacity
Developing countries in the APAC region account for the bulk of the standard motorcycles sales in the world. Better fuel efficiency than other vehicles, growing prices of fossil fuels, and increasing traffic congestion are some of the key factors driving the demand for standard bikes in developing regions. Availability of an assortment of options to finance the purchase of motorcycles is contributing to the proliferation of the motorcycle market with the options allowing the rural population of developing economies to purchase bikes, a section where demand for motorcycles is growing. Generally, standard bikes are used for day to day commute and require engines with capacity 150cc or less for operation.
Demand for other variants of motorcycles in sports bikes, adventure bikes, cruisers, and touring bikes is gradually rising with consumers taking a greater interest in the segments. Consequently, engines with capacity ranging from 151cc to 1600cc are being employed for the manufacturing of these bikes.
The report on the motorcycle market is a consequence of an elaborate and robust research methodology. A two-step research methodology involving primary and secondary researches was employed to obtain in-depth insights into the motorcycle market. While interviewing experts from the motorcycle market formed the basis of primary research, secondary research was conducted by thoroughly studying trade journals, paid resources, and other publications pertaining to the motorcycle market. Results from both the steps of research were triangulated to obtain an accurate and authentic forecast of the motorcycle market.
Request research methodology of this report.
Request Customized Report As Per Your Requirements at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7
Why Opt for FMR?
- 24/7 Customer Service for domestic and international clients
- Customized reports in accord with the requirement of our clients
- Delivered quality reports to clients from over 50 countries
- Methodical and up to date market research process
- Country-specific research available
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
Suite 9884, 27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Ph. No: +353-1-6111-593