(as of Oct 12,2022 05:19:04 UTC – Details)
-Note : Please make sure your motorcycle model using 8mm or 10mm thread bolts , some Harley models may need long bolts to fit ,which is not included . Please check fitting carefully before buy ,thanks .
– With 8mm 10mm threaded bolt, suitable for most brands of motorbike, Street Bike, ATV, Dirt Bike, BMX Bicycle and Scooter, such as Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Victory, Cruiser Chopper, etc.
– Condition: 100% Brand New
– Material: Aluminum Alloy and Clear HD Glass
– Mirror Size: 5.7 x 2.95 inch
– Stem Length: 8.07 inch
– Mirror Weight: 540g
– Bolt Size: 8MM & 10MM
– Color: Black
– Package Includes:
– 1 pair of Motorcycle Mirrors( 2 x 8mm & 10mm Standard Bolts, 1 x 10mm Reverse Bolt )
– Install Instructions Not Included
– 360 Degree Swivel allows to be placed at ideal angle for your riding position!
– Direct bolt on to the stock mounting point, direct replacement, easy install.
– Can see backward driving condition clearly while riding, avoid traffic accident.
– High quality rear view mirrors can be stable and durable, fade and corrosion resistant, hard anodized finish for extra strength
– unique sharp spear shape is perfect to decorate your motorcycle -Quality Assurance:
– No matter what the problem , please contact us first, we will do our best to solve any problem for you.
FITMENT – Universal 8mm and 10mm ( 2 x 8mm & 10mm Standard Bolts, 1 x 10mm Reverse Bolt ) Motorcycle Mirrors suitable for Cruiser Chopper Touring Street Naked Road Bike Scooter Vesp Moped
Model – Almost suitable for all of the motorcycle with 8mm or 10mm threads (eg BMW, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Suzuki, YAMAHA)
Shape – Entire surface aluminous shell unique sharp spear shape，make your motorcycle outstanding on the road
CLEAR VISION – Adopted White clear glass lens, give a high definition and wider angle vision on both Day and Night, easily seeing the upcoming cars and obstacles.
BEST VISION POSTION – Set the Left Mirror to see What is Behind you and Set the Other Mirror for What is in your Rear-Three-Quarters Vision