Auto req ID: 5746BR
Title: Manager of Marketing Events
Job Function: Marketing
State and City: Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Shift: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers – and we live our purpose every day. It’s more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
Our US Sales and Marketing division has an opening for a Manager of Marketing Events. This Manager leads the strategy and execution for the company’s portfolio of US consumer experiences and new event initiatives.
This is what you’ll do:
* The position ensures that all event marketing initiatives are aligned with all brand, business and segment strategies.
* Field leadership ensuring that all executions deliver the Harley-Davidson Customer Experience (HDCX) principles.
* This position will direct and supervise the US events team, and be responsible for their development, training and engagement.
* Consumer events and show design and execution.
* Event operations and assets
* Dealer event integration
* Active member of the US Marketing Leadership Team.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
We are looking for someone with..
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience. A successful candidate will have demonstrated the following:
* Possesses a strong internal and external customer focus.
* Experience in high volume project planning and complex problem solving.
* Excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication skills.
* This position will have extensive cross-functional involvement and must be able to work within a matrix organization.
* This person must be skilled in the ideation and execution of creative ideas.
* Experience working with motorcycles, motorcycle or automotive industry
* Experience managing large high impact events
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 25-50%