• Rock & Rails — Niwot’s free summer concert series continues tonight with FACE and Tim Ostdiek. 5 to 9 p.m., Whistle Stop Park, Niwot. Go to niwot.com/events/rock-rails-aug24.
• Art of Possibilities Experience! — Spend the evening with Bradley Books and Ann Noble to explore the Art of Possibilities class for all members of our community. Your support will fund scholarships to make this program accessible for individuals with disabilities. Your $ 25 fee provides art materials, appetizers and drink 6 p.m., Firehouse Art Center, 667 Fourth Ave., Longmont. Go to facebook.com/events/269824896824720.
• ‘Footloose, the Musical’ — This is a student production performed by youth, 18 and younger. To the rockin’ rhythm of its Oscar- and Tony-nominated, top-40 score and augmented with dynamic new songs for the stage musical, “Footloose” celebrates the wisdom of listening to young people, guiding them with a warm heart and an open mind. 6 p.m., Jesters Dinner Theatre, 224 Main St., Longmont. $ 15-$ 30. Call 303-682-9980 or go to jesterstheatre.com.
• Trivia with Jeopardy! winner Jen Giles — 6:30 p.m., Skeye Brewing, 900 S. Hover St., Stuie D, Longmont. Go to skeyebrewing.com/events.html.
• 29th Annual Boulder Chamber Colorado Football Kickoff Luncheon — Don’t miss a morning of fanfare, as the Boulder Chamber and CU Boulder host the kickoff luncheon for the CU Buffs football team! Join alumni, fans and business leaders at the rally that includes speeches from coaches, time with the players, and general fun! Doors open at 11:15 a.m. Program begins at noon. Friday, University of Colorado Boulder, Regent Drive at Broadway, Boulder. Call 303-442-1044 or go to cm.boulderchamber.com/events.
• High Country Humdinger — Join us for The 5th Annual High Country Humdinger Vintage Bike & Car Show, plus concert spectacular! 3 p.m. Friday, High Country Harley-Davidson, 3761 Monarch St., Frederick. Call 720-881-3682 or go to highcountryhumdinger.com.
• Longmont Summer Concerts — Ninth annual downtown Longmont Summer Concerts Series of three free outdoor concerts. This week, Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal. Local food vendors, craft breweries, wine, cider and spirits. 6 p.m. Friday, Downtown Longmont, Fourth Avenue and Kimbark Street, Longmont. Call 303-651-8482 or go to downtownlongmont.com/calendar/concert-series.
• Old’s Cool Rock — Old’s Cool Rock plays rock and Motown from the ’60s and ’70s, with tight arrangements and great harmonies. Bop while you shop at the Longmont Farmers Market! 10 a.m. Saturday, Boulder County Fairgrounds, 9595 Nelson Road, Longmont. Free. Go to oldscoolrock.com.
• The Longmont Book Club – Fourth Edition — 10:15 a.m. Saturday, Barbed Wire Books, 504 Main St., Longmont. Go to barbedwirebooks.net/#/calendar/4571305040 or meetup.com/longmont-fourtheditionsaturdaymeetup/.
• Red Rock Ramblers, Square Dancing — Modern Western square dancers come to the No. 1 regional dance at the elementary gym (wood floors) for 59 years, every Saturday during the summer. Rounds at 7:30 p.m. and squares from 8 to 10:15 p.m. A popular caller is featured every week. Lodging and camping nearby. 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Lyons Elementary School Gymnasium, 338 High St., Lyons. $ 8-$ 16. Call 303-823-5925.
• Movie in the Park — “Harry and the Hendersons” — Join us this summer as we gather at the Erie Community Park for a relaxing evening of free family entertainment to watch the classic “Harry and the Hendersons.” Bring your blankets or lawn chairs and snacks. The movie will began at dusk (around 8:30 p.m.) and end by 10:30 p.m. 8:30 p.m. Saturday, Erie Community Park, 450 Powers St., Erie. Sponsored by Ridgeview Pediatric Dentistry. Go to facebook.com/events/263154987431434.
To submit an event, go to TimesCall.com/events.