• Tuesday Treasures at the Ranch — Tables will be set up with information, examples and activities for kids and adults about themes relating to Sandstone Ranch, with a theme this week of “Creepy Crawlies.” No registration needed. 9 a.m., Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center 3001 Sandstone Drive, Longmont. Call 303-774-4692.
• Kids Film Series — Cool off this summer in the air-conditioned Stewart Auditorium with a bag of popcorn in a place where you don’t have to worry if your kid cries in the middle of the movie. Today will feature a screening of “Beauty and the Beast” (animated). There will be a special meet-and-greet with Princess Belle from Truly Make Believe after the film. 10 a.m., Longmont Museum & Cultural Center, 400 Quail Road, Longmont. $ 2. Call 303-651-8374 or go to longmontmuseum.org.
• Teen Tuesday: Anime & Steampunk Cosplay Afternoon — Join an afternoon of cosplay. Come dressed in your favorite anime and/or steampunk attire to watch “Steamboy,” by Katsuhiro Otomo. Cosplay dress is encouraged, but not required. Sixth- through 12th-graders only. Refreshments will be served. 2 p.m., Longmont Public Library, 409 Fourth Ave., Longmont. Registration is required, call 303-651-8477 or go to longmontcolorado.gov.
• Community Night — Enjoy the scenery, lawn games and coloring table while you enjoy your sack dinner and listen to acoustic music by Three-Legged Dog. A nature trail on the property takes you past several historical buildings, near the Sandstone Bluffs, and includes a scenic overlook. No pets are allowed due to area wildlife. 5:30 p.m., Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center, 3001 Sandstone Drive, Longmont. Free. Call 303-651-8404 or go to longmontcolorado.gov.
• Spines and Sprinkles — Celebrate the first day of summer with free ice cream and check the health of your kid’s spine. Local chiropractors will be giving complimentary spinal and scoliosis checks. 1 p.m. Wednesday, Erie Community Library, 400 Powers St., Erie. Free. Call 720-600-4661 or go to rowenhorstchiropractic.com.
• Summer Concert Series — The first of four summer concerts will begin at the Pioneer Courtyard Wednesday. Reckless Abandon will play your favorites from the ’60s and ’70s. 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Little Thompson Valley Pioneer Museum, 224 Mountain Ave., Berthoud. Free. Call 970-443-5591.
• Music & Magic on the West Patio — Thursday’s event features Doctor Noize. Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the summer weather and outdoor fun. Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult. 10 a.m. Thursday, Longmont Public Library, 409 Fourth Ave., Longmont. Free. Go to longmontcolorado.gov.
• Erie Farmer’s Market — Erie Farmer’s Market brings locally grown fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, artisan breads, honey, wine, cheese, coffee, baked goods, natural body care, massage and much more to this wonderful community. The event is pet friendly and features live, local music. 5 p.m. Thursday, on Briggs Street between Wells and Moffatt, Erie. Free. Call 303-902-2451or go to realfarmersmarketco.com/erie-farmers-market.
• Frederick In Flight — Hot Air Balloon Festival 5 a.m. Friday, Centennial Park, 630 Eighth St., Frederick. Call 720-382-5513 or go to frederickco.gov/239/Frederick-in-Flight.
• Family Films Fridays — Feature-length popular family films screened — 125 tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning at 1:30 p.m. Movies are for all ages; children 9 and younger must be accompanied by a dedicated caregiver over 16 years of age. This week’s feature is “Finding Dory.” 2 p.m. Friday, Longmont Public Library, 409 Fourth Ave., Longmont. Free. Go to longmontcolorado.gov.
• Dinosaur Discoveries: Ancient Fossils, New Ideas — The Longmont Museum’s hands-on summer exhibition series for families is back with an engaging show that reveals what living, breathing dinosaurs were really like. This exhibition highlights current research by scientists from the American Museum of Natural History and other leading paleontologists around the world. Kids can get their hands dirty excavating bones in our dinosaur dig pit and feed our brood of chickens — the feathered, living descendants of dinosaurs. 9 a.m. Friday, Longmont Museum & Cultural Center, 400 Quail Road, Longmont. $ 8. Call 303-651-8374 or go to longmontmuseum.org.
• Martyred Angels Foundation “Ride for Charity” — Partnered with High Country Harley Davidson, The Martyred Angels Foundation is hosting a scavenger hunt ride and event in support of parents who lost a child due to tragic circumstances. Everyone is welcome — motorcycles, cars, trucks, bicycles, mopeds, skateboards, skiers, rollerblades and roller skates. 9 a.m. Saturday, High Country Harley-Davidson, 3761 Monarch St., Frederick. Free. Go to facebook.com/MartyredAngels.
To submit an event, go to TimesCall.com/events.