• Music & Magic on the West Patio — Today’s event features Doctor Noize. Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the summer weather and outdoor fun. Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult. 10 a.m., Longmont Public Library, 409 Fourth Ave., Longmont. Free. Go to longmontcolorado.gov.
• Erie Farmer’s Market — Erie Farmer’s Market brings locally grown fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, artisan breads, honey, wine, cheese, coffee, baked goods, natural body care, massage and much more. The event is pet friendly and features live, local music. 5 p.m., on Briggs Street between Wells and Moffatt, Erie. Free. Call 303-902-2451or go to realfarmersmarketco.com/erie-farmers-market.
• Free Outdoor Concerts at the Museum — Bonnie & the Clydes will play a free outdoor concerts in the Longmont Museum’s outdoor grassy courtyard. Lawn chairs and picnics are welcome, and refreshments including beer and wine will be for sale (only alcohol purchased on site is allowed). Museum galleries will be open on the evenings of the concerts from 5 to 8 p.m. Concert at 6:30 p.m., Longmont Museum & Cultural Center, 400 Quail Road, Longmont. Free. Call 303-651-8374 or visit longmontmuseum.org.
• Frederick In Flight — Join the Town of Frederick as we celebrate the many forms of flight in June with a hot air balloon lift, glow party and tons of fun for the whole family. Hot Air Balloon Festival 5 a.m. Friday and the Glow Party is 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and will feature live music, food vendors, beer and wine garden, kids activities and hot air balloons, candlesticking and glowing (weather permitting). Centennial Park, 630 Eighth St., Frederick. Call 720-382-5513 or go to frederickco.gov/239/Frederick-in-Flight.
• Family Films Fridays — Feature-length popular family films screened — 125 tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning at 1:30 p.m. Movies are for all ages; children 9 and younger must be accompanied by a dedicated caregiver over 16 years of age. This week’s feature is “Finding Dory.” 2 p.m. Friday, Longmont Public Library, 409 Fourth Ave., Longmont. Free. Go to longmontcolorado.gov.
• Dinosaur Discoveries: Ancient Fossils, New Ideas — The Longmont Museum’s hands-on summer exhibition series for families is back with an engaging show that reveals what living, breathing dinosaurs were really like. This exhibition highlights current research by scientists from the American Museum of Natural History and other leading paleontologists around the world. Kids can get their hands dirty excavating bones in our dinosaur dig pit and feed our brood of chickens — the feathered, living descendants of dinosaurs. 9 a.m. Friday, Longmont Museum & Cultural Center, 400 Quail Road, Longmont. $ 8. Call 303-651-8374 or go to longmontmuseum.org.
• Martyred Angels Foundation “Ride for Charity” — Partnered with High Country Harley Davidson, The Martyred Angels Foundation is hosting a scavenger hunt ride and event in support of parents who lost a child due to tragic circumstances. Everyone is welcome — motorcycles, cars, trucks, bicycles, mopeds, skateboards, skiers, rollerblades and roller skates. 9 a.m. Saturday, High Country Harley-Davidson, 3761 Monarch St., Frederick. Free. Go to facebook.com/MartyredAngels.
• Hops and Harley 2017 — The 5th Annual Hops and Harley is a dog-friendly community event benefits Harley’s Dream, a nonprofit that educates the public about puppy mills and their connection to pet stores and online puppy retailers. Featuring craft beer, live music from Bonnie And The Clydes and the Wood Belly Bluegrass Band, food trucks and more. 11 a.m. Saturday, Fickel Park, 620 Mountain Ave., Berthoud. Free.
• Teen Safe Driving Event — Fun event directed toward teens and their families featuring prizes, music, fashion show, henna tattoos, Tumble Bubbles, dunk tank, shopping, food trucks, test drive a state trooper’s drunk driving simulator and meet Sen. Lois Court. Noon on Saturday, shopping center on the corner of Briggs and Erie Parkway, 61 Erie Parkway, Erie. Free. Call 970-275-4013.
• Longmont Pride — Longmont Pride 2017 will celebrate the LGBTQ communities in Boulder County with live entertainment and activities like face painting, a traveling photo bus and many other family friendly activities. This is an alcohol and tobacco-free event. 2 p.m. Saturday, Fourth Street between Main and Emery, Longmont. Free. Go to visitlongmont.org/event/longmont-pride.
• Party in the Back Pride Dance Business in the Front — Dance the night away in the space behind the Out Boulder County Longmont office. Featuring DJ Sosan, pole dancing and go-go boys. This event is open to anyone in the LGBTQ and Allied community over the age of 21. 9 p.m. Friday, Back of Out Boulder County, 463 Main St., Longmont. $ 5. Call 303-499-5777.
• Concert in the Park: That Eighties Band — Beer, wine and concessions will be available for sale and children’s activities are free. 5 p.m. Saturday, Coal Creek Park, 575 Kattell St., Erie. Free. Go to facebook.com/events/1411286355604932.
• Barnyard Critter Day — Come learn about the roles of chickens, pigs, horses and other animals on a farm. See demonstrations of sheep herding and horseshoeing, visit with chickens and pigs, and ride on a horse-drawn wagon. 10 a.m. Sunday, Agricultural Heritage Center, 8348 Ute Highway, Longmont. Free. Call 303-776-8688 or go to BoulderCountyOpenSpace.org/events.
• Prairie Playhouse Presents: ‘Next To Normal‘ — “Next to Normal” is a breathtaking musical gives an look at a suburban family struggling with the effects of mental illness. This musical will move everyone through themes that every family and person have faced in some way. The production includes adult language and themes. Noon on Sunday, Dickens Opera House, 300 Main St., Longmont. $ 10-$ 15. Call 720-263-0424 or go to prairieplayhouse.com/productions/n2n.
To submit an event, go to TimesCall.com/events.