• Frederick In Flight — Join the Town of Frederick as we celebrate the many forms of flight in June with a hot air balloon lift, glow party and tons of fun for the whole family. Daybreak today and Sunday, balloon lift. 7 a.m., free kids activities , beginning with 7 a.m. story time and 7:30 a.m. magic show. Mini doughnuts and coffee available for purchase. 5 to 9 p.m., Relay for Life silent auction, and Balloon Glow. Live music; beer, wine, cider and food available for purchase. Centennial Park, 630 Eighth St., Frederick. Call 720-382-5513 or go to frederickco.gov/239/Frederick-in-Flight.
• Martyred Angels Foundation “Ride for Charity” — Partnered with High Country Harley Davidson, The Martyred Angels Foundation is hosting a scavenger hunt ride and event in support of parents who lost a child due to tragic circumstances. Everyone is welcome — motorcycles, cars, trucks, bicycles, mopeds, skateboards, skiers, rollerblades and roller skates. 9 a.m. Saturday, High Country Harley-Davidson, 3761 Monarch St., Frederick. Free. Go to facebook.com/MartyredAngels.
• Hops and Harley 2017 — The 5th Annual Hops and Harley is a dog-friendly community event benefits Harley’s Dream, a nonprofit that educates the public about puppy mills and their connection to pet stores and online puppy retailers. Featuring craft beer, live music from Bonnie And The Clydes and the Wood Belly Bluegrass Band, food trucks and more. 11 a.m. Saturday, Fickel Park, 620 Mountain Ave., Berthoud. Free.
• Teen Safe Driving Event — Fun event directed toward teens and their families featuring prizes, music, fashion show, henna tattoos, Tumble Bubbles, dunk tank, shopping, food trucks, test drive a state trooper’s drunk driving simulator and meet Sen. Lois Court. Noon on Saturday, shopping center on the corner of Briggs and Erie Parkway, 61 Erie Parkway, Erie. Free. Call 970-275-4013.
• Longmont Pride — Longmont Pride 2017 will celebrate the LGBTQ communities in Boulder County with live entertainment and activities like face painting, a traveling photo bus and many other family friendly activities. This is an alcohol and tobacco-free event. 2 p.m. Saturday, Fourth Street between Main and Emery, Longmont. Free. Go to visitlongmont.org/event/longmont-pride.
• Concert in the Park: That Eighties Band — Beer, wine and concessions will be available for sale and children’s activities are free. 5 p.m. Saturday, Coal Creek Park, 575 Kattell St., Erie. Free. Go to facebook.com/events/1411286355604932.
• Crushing Obstacles — Fun 5k on the sports track. First mile will be on the paved go-cart track and then transition to dirt super cross track where runners will face some fun obstacles. 7 a.m. Sunday, IMI motorsports, 5074 Summit Blvd., Dacono. $ 40. Go to http://www.foundation1023.org/.
• Keepin’ It 100 — The event is a celebration of Rotary’s 100 years of doing good in our community and around the world. The event will include a park clean-up project, along with a poker run, with the grand prize of $ 500! Beer from local breweries and Rat’s Barbeque Food Truck. 11 a.m. Sunday, Roger’s Grove Park, 220 S. Hover St., Longmont. Free. Call 303-717-0314.
• Sunday Coloring for Adults — Coloring is a great way to relieve stress and calm the mind. The library will provide coloring pages and color pencils on the upper level near the magazines for anyone who wants to get away for a few minutes. 2 p.m. Sunday, Lafayette Public Library, 775 W. Baseline Road, Lafayette. Go to http://host5.evanced.info/lafayette/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=27204.
• Anime Club — Tweens and teens ages 11-18 meet to watch anime films and discuss anime, manga and Japanese pop culture. Bring your creativity and join us for some cool discussions and fun! We meet in the West Lobby Conference Room or in the Makerspace Room, depending on availability. 3 p.m. Sunday, 409 Fourth Ave., Longmont.
• Barnyard Critter Day — Come learn about the roles of chickens, pigs, horses and other animals on a farm. See demonstrations of sheep herding and horseshoeing, visit with chickens and pigs, and ride on a horse-drawn wagon. 10 a.m. Sunday, Agricultural Heritage Center, 8348 Ute Highway, Longmont. Free. Call 303-776-8688 or go to BoulderCountyOpenSpace.org/events.
• Prairie Playhouse Presents: ‘Next To Normal’ — “Next to Normal” is a breathtaking musical gives an look at a suburban family struggling with the effects of mental illness. This musical will move everyone through themes that every family and person have faced in some way. The production includes adult language and themes. Noon on Sunday, Dickens Opera House, 300 Main St., Longmont. $ 10-$ 15. Call 720-263-0424 or go to prairieplayhouse.com/productions/n2n.
• Kids Film Series: “Chicken Run” — Cool off this summer in the air-conditioned Stewart Auditorium with a bag of popcorn in a place where your don’t have to worry if your kiddo cries in the middle of the movie. This animated adventure is set at Tweedy’s chicken farm, where any chicken who doesn’t make her egg quota can meet a “fowl” fate. The action turns on the characters of Rocky (an American rooster) and Ginger (a British chicken) who, along with their fellow flock, are determined to break out from the sinister farm before they can be fried, filleted or fricasseed. 10 a.m. Tuesday, Longmont Museum & Cultural Center, 400 Quail Road. $ 2. Ticket gets attendees $ 1 off the hands-on dinosaur exhibition. Visit www.longmontmuseum.org or call 303-651-8374 to purchase tickets.
To submit an event, go to TimesCall.com/events.