Kent’s Harley-Davidson will raise money for Cancer Services Network with the Glam Against Cancer on Saturday, which will begin with a poker run at 11 a.m. Crueligans, a Motley Crue tribute band, will take the stage at 2:30 p.m., followed by Destroyer, a KISS tribute band, at 5:30 p.m. Other events include a bra design contest, fashion show and silent auction. Admission is by donation, with a suggested donation of at least $5.
If you’re a musician who has a gig, or you’re a venue owner who has a musician playing, send us your information. It’s FREE to be listed here, but we can’t tell everyone who’s playing if no one tells us.
Send your information to email@example.com; via fax to 325-670-5242; or via mail in care of the Reporter-News, 101 Cypress St., Abilene, TX 79601.
Deadline is one week before publication.
- Club Fuego, 5477 S. Seventh St. Tisakorean, 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Cypress Street Station, 158 Cypress St. “Piano Man” Mike Schuler, 6 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
- Eller Hall, 201 Mesquite St. Last Dance Band, 7 p.m. Oct. 20.
- Firehouse Bar & Grill, 2074 Butternut St. Elite, 9 p.m. Saturday. Maiden Time, 10 p.m. Oct. 20.
- Hardin-Simmons University. The Gray Havens, 7:30 p.m. Monday.
- Heff’s Burgers, 4138 Ridgemont Drive. “Piano Man” Mike Schuler, 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays.
- Heff’s Burgers, 1902 Antilley Road. “Piano Man” Mike Schuler, 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays.
- Heff’s Burgers, 2642 East Lake Road. “Piano Man” Mike Schuler, 5 to 8 p.m. Thursdays.
- Kent’s Harley Davidson, 3106 S. Clack St. Crueligans and Destroyer, 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Lytle Land & Cattle Co., 1150 E.S. 11th St. Honey County, 7:30 p.m. Friday. Garrett Young Collective, 5 p.m. Oct. 20.
- The Mill Winery, 239 Locust St. Matt Ellis, 6 p.m. Thursday.
- Paramount Theatre, 352 Cypress St. Abilene Community Band, 7:30 p.m. Oct. 23.
- Play Faire Park, 2300 N. 2nd St. Jonathan Hester, 7:45 p.m. Friday. Contra Ted, 7:45 p.m. Saturday.
- P.T. Event Center, 5126 Brick St. Exit 277, 7 p.m. Saturday.
- VFW 6873, 1049 Veterans Drive. Last Dance Band, 7 p.m. Wednesday. Swing Machine, 8:30 p.m. Oct. 24.
OUT OF TOWN
- Denton Valley’s Backyard, 11949 FM 604. Southern Trail, 6:30 p.m. Friday.
- Buck’s Steaks & Bar-B-Que, 103 S.W. Georgia Ave. Drew Fish Band, 7 p.m. Saturday.
- VFW Post 2479, 217 Avenger Field Road. Mike & The Last Call Band, 8 p.m. Oct. 20, $10.
Note: All live entertainment listings are subject to change without notice.
Read or Share this story: https://www.reporternews.com/story/entertainment/music/2018/10/11/live-abilene-area-stages-kents-goes-glam-good-cause/1581461002/