QR Code Link to This Post
Mancuso Harley-Davidson Central
“We have the best customers”
We need a Marketing and Events Manager and motorcycle enthusiast to help grow the business. We prefer a Harley-Davidson rider and enthusiast but will convert you as quickly as possible if you otherwise fit our needs.
We need creative ways to attract current riders and those who dream of owning and riding. Candidates must be skilled in all areas of social media, texting, e-mailing and direct marketing. Candidates must be able to formulate dynamic and innovative campaigns and promotions, envision imaginative advertising materials and direct a small team to successfully develop and implement them.
We pride ourselves on being THE place to go and having something going on to attract customers. This requires flexibility as timelines change, priorities are shifted, and events are supported. We require our manager to be creative while maintaining the budget, following established advertising parameters and keeping on schedule.
• Passion for the motorcycle industry
• Valid license, clean driving record for past 3 years, personal transportation
• If not an endorsed rider, willingness and capability to obtain a motorcycle endorsement
• Experienced in marketing and event management
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment while keeping on task and on budget
• Ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and Saturdays
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, PTO, 401k, and other supplemental plans.