QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley Davidson experience? This could be the job for you!
Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Colorado’s #1 Volume Dealership), who just moved into our new state-of-the-art dealership, is part of The Motorcycle Company (TMC):
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson
- High Octane Harley-Davidson
- Riverside Harley-Davidson
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA!
The Event Coordinator is responsible for overall execution of onsite events and marketing initiatives at the dealership level. Assist the Marketing Director in executing events and promotions strategy for the dealership. Ultimately to drive more customers to the dealership through promotions and events.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all onsite dealership marketing initiatives and events.
- Execute all events with the highest standards in planning, organization, enthusiasm and in accordance with the Harley-
- Davidson brand, dealership image and TMC vision.
- Assist the Marketing Director in executing the events and promotions strategy.
- Monitor Facebook page for proper posting and to be in compliance with H-DMC MAP/PAM policies and also TMC policy and guidelines
- Maintain all dealerships Facebook page to ensure 3 posts per day average
- Monitor dealership Facebook page for potential customer issues and bring them to appropriate managers attention
- Manage all dealership marketing relationships such as but not limited to Angels, hired event staff, food vendors, entertainment vendors and HOG Chapter
- Collect pricing and availability from vendors for our event needs
- Change out weekly bag stuffers and door flyers throughout the dealership in accordance with the door flyer checklist
- Attend weekly manager meetings and provide a past and upcoming event update
- Attend weekly event coordinator meetings to provide update on event planning status
- Handle all incoming inquiries for donation requests and sorting them for the Marketing Coordinator to review
- Hire and staff servers for beer service and other promotional event needs (Angels)
- Create a layout of the property for events
- Identify potential marketing opportunities and present options to the Marketing Dept.
- Coordinate off-site promotions including staffing the event and getting motorcycles to the off-site location and displayed. This may include other product as well such as Motorclothes or Parts inventory
- Obtain liquor licenses and all necessary event permits form the health and city agencies
- Coordinate rides that leave from the dealership
- Create All Store Meeting PowerPoint each month in accordance with General Manger
- Order and coordinate all food, setup and tear down for All Store Meeting each month
- Marketing and event coordination experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed planning execution of large events
- Demonstrated ability to manage and retain quality people
- Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson marketing and events or demonstrated ability to quickly learn them
Industry leading compensation based on experience
- Benefits Program (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, etc.)
- Employee Discounts