City of Neenah
- Retail theft, 800 block of Fox Point Plaza. A male was trying to steal something, and the caller stated the male is being cooperative.
- Burglary, 1000 block of Maple Street. A caller stated that sometime while she was at work someone broke into her home and stole money.
- Burglary, 1100 block of Westowne Drive. Upon arriving at work, a caller stated that she found that all the cash in the cash register was gone. The same type of theft was reported two days earlier.
- Abandoned vehicle, 900 block of South Green Bay Road. An employee stated there is a vehicle that has been parked in their lot since November, and they would like it ticketed/removed.
- Traffic hazard, Main Street and North Green Bay Road. There is a large boulder in the roadway. The city garage was notified, and they removed the boulder.
- Suspicious situation, 1200 block of Doctors Drive. A caller found her back door handle broken and thinks someone may have attempted to gain entry to her home.
- Theft, 1600 block of Bergstrom Road. A caller stated he caught some people breaking into his storage unit. The people left when he told them he was calling the police. The plate number the caller provided did not return to any vehicle.
- Suspicious situation, 100 block of West Franklin Avenue. An employee had been terminated but was walking the same route as when he was working and the employer thought it was odd behavior. An officer made contact with the male who agreed it was odd, but that he was timing the route and considering legal action. He stated he would return home after walking the rest of the route.
- Reckless driving, 900 block of West Winneconne Avenue. A vehicle was reported as being “all over the road” and the caller noticed the driver was texting.
RELATED: Police fatally shoot man acting ‘erratically’ with knife at Fritse Park
RELATED: Hostile man in drive-thru, mom caught stealing clothes | Neenah, Menasha police blotter
City of Menasha
- Burglary, 1500 block of Lucerne Drive. A caller reported that all of the storage sheds were broken into.
- Theft, 400 block of Seventh Street. A party reported a stolen cell phone that was taken from the men’s locker room.
- Retail theft, 1200 block of Plank Road. A subject attempted to purchase a carton of cigarettes using a counterfeit $100 bill. When the subject was told the bill was fraudulent, he grabbed the carton of cigarettes and the $100 then fled the store.
- Damage to property, 700 block of Seventh Street. Officers were dispatched for a juvenile climbing onto the top of the basketball hoops. While on scene it was noticed a piece of the skate park ramp was ripped away from its original location and dragged across the skate park area and onto the basketball court, which caused damage to the paint on the court.
- Alcohol, Opportunity Way and Compassion Way. An employee of a store reported a driver may be intoxicated. The defendant was later stopped and taken into custody for OWI, second offense.
- Suspicious incident, 400 block of First Street. Officers were dispatched for a suspicious situation. The caller was cleaning the back yard when he noticed a window open along with the hoods to multiple vehicles in the back yard; the batteries in the vehicles were removed. Officers found the front door lock had been pried open.
- Burglary, 600 block of First Street. A caller reported that when he returned home from work he noticed the back door to his residence was open. Some of his mother’s jewelry was missing. He could not describe the jewelry, only saying it was miscellaneous rings, necklaces and bracelets valued at approximately $150. He stated the back door would have been unlocked.
- Sexual assault, 2000 block of Holly Road. Report of an possible sexual assault that occurred at this address. Officers made an arrest May 14.
- Trespassing, 1400 block of McMahon Drive. Report of probation/parole client cutting through property. Contact was made with subject as well as the agent and they were verbally warned.
- Disturbance, 600 block of Irish Road. Report of a fight that had occurred earlier between two males. One was arrested and taken to Winnebago County Jail.
- Disturbance, 2000 block of Holly Road. Fight between a male and female, but only verbal/arguing. Police stayed on scene while one packed belongings and left.
- Theft, 2100 block of Deer Prairie Drive. Theft of a wedding band and anniversary ring sometime within the last month was reported.
- Warrant, 2000 block of Holly Road. A subject was picked up on a probation/parole warrant.
- Drugs, 2000 block of Holly Road. Arrested subject above was in possession of drug paraphernalia and cited.
- Damage to property, 2500 block of Honeylou Court. Two vehicles were damaged while parked on the roadway overnight.
- Warrant and drugs, Tayco at Forkin. A subject wanted on a warrant was located in area and fled, but a short foot chase and Taser deployment resulted in capture. Narcotics also found on subject.
- Traffic stop / drugs, I-41 at County II. A stop for a license plate violation led to a marijuana possession arrest.
- Disturbance, 100 block of West Calumet Street. A physical fight led to the arrest of a male for disorderly conduct.
- Auto theft, 600 block of Valley Road. Between 1 and 2 p.m., a Harley-Davidson was stolen from the parking lot.