Coventry’s Travelodge has revealed the most bizarre requests they have received throughout the last year.
With 19 million customers, they are bound to get some unusual requests, but most of these just seem a step too far.
Check out the list below, have you ever requested anything unusual?
· Can you fill my room with white fairy lights?
· Can I book a room for my Harley Davidson?
· Can you dress me in a Sari?
· Can you decorate my room with a 6ft Christmas tree?
· Can you get me a box of soil from Coventry football ground?
· Can you help me revise for my accountancy exams?
· Can you bring six of your team to a brain storm session?
· Can you look after my goldfish Gin & Tonic whilst I attend a wedding?
· Can you teach how to change a car tyre?
· Can you place two waving Chinese cats in my room facing the door?
Shakila Ahmed, spokeswoman for Travelodge said: “Interestingly, over the last 12 months, our hotel teams have reported a rise in customer requests to help with wedding proposals.
“Requests have included a customer asking for a unicorn pedal boat and for a rainbow to appear above the hotel at 16:16 for a wedding proposal at Thurrock Travelodge. The team at Rhyl Travelodge were asked to set up a romantic candlelit dinner on Rhyl beach with a path of red rose petals from the hotel to the table.
“At Leamington Spa Travelodge the hotel team were tasked to get a full moon outside the customer’s room window in order to create a moonlight setting.”
Detailed below are some of the bizarre requests that Travelodge hotel teams have received from its business customers:
· Can you arrange for a water taxi to take my boss from Dover directly to Paris?
· Can you do 100 voxpox interviews to test ideas ahead of a client meeting?
· Can you write out 1,000 Christmas cards to my clients?
· Can you teach me how to play golf?
· Can you place a Chinese waving cat either side of the bed – facing the door?
· Can you empty the car park as my boss will be arriving in a private jet?
· Can you be part of my sales team for an important team meeting?
· Can you sort out six months of receipts in date order and then complete my expense form?
· Can you stand in the queue as I have to have the new iPhone to impress my colleagues?
· If I set up a pop up shop in reception can you take orders for me whilst I go to my meeting?
· Can you get me a lucky horseshoe to take to my second interview?
Search for jobs, motors and property, or place an advert or family notice here