This weekend we will celebrate Independence Day in Mexico. As such, we leave you the list of events of what you will be able to attend this weekend in the municipalities of Tijuana and Rosarito. Don’t miss the fun this weekend!
The TlaquepArte exhibition arrives in Baja California for the sixth time where you will be able to find 200 exhibitors with amazing handicrafts such as paintings from Peru, lamps from Turkey, coffee from Colombia, carved wood from Ecuador, rugs from Egypt, and other products from other countries.
The exhibition will begin on Friday, September 16 and will end on Monday, September 19, from 10:30 AM to 8 PM at the Baja California Convention Center in Rosarito. Now you know, if you are a fan of decoration, jewelry, and handicraft, you can access this event for free.
For more information about this, visit the following websites:
18th Annual Motorcycle Run in Playas de Rosarito
This will be the summer’s biggest party and all weekend events will be full of motorized activities, such an escorted tour with the federal police from and towards Mexico. The RD4C bracelet will give you VIP access to Rosarito bars without waiting in line and paying extra during the entire weekend.
Drink offers during the entire weekend, wet T-shirt contests, live MC for entertainment and games, raffles, sellers, safe parking for bicycles (if you buy the bracelet).
- Thursday: Offers for early risers: Prepare yourself for chaos and visit all the bars in the area with free entry with your bracelet.
- Friday: Welcome party Biker Games, booty shaking contest, draws, drink offers, and much more.
- Saturday: Charity gift-giving in the Municipal Hall of Rosarito, in front of Papas&Beer at 11:30 AM. The celebrations continue with a beach party, wet T-shirt contest, VIP raffles, etc.
- Sunday: Police escort back to the border, meeting in front of Papas&Beer at 12 PM. For everyone who will stay until Monday, party continues all day with mariachi and banda.
Everyone should pick up their ticket packages at Coronado Beach Harley-Davidson on Rosarito Beach Run Day on Friday, September 16 at Coronado Beach Harley Davidson (3201 Hoover Ave, National City, CA 91950), at the pre-registration table from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
For more information, go to this website: www.RD4C.net
Feria de Tijuana 2022
La Feria de Tijuana (Tijuana Fair) takes place from August 12 to October 2, 2022. Celebrations will be carried out at El Trompo (Tijuana’s Interactive Museum), for one of the most awaited fairs in northern Mexico.
In the schedule of activities, there are exhibition halls for children, inauguration parades, typical dishes stands, snacks, handicraft sales, and mechanical games. There will also be cultural and sport events that children and adults alike can enjoy. In addition, there will children’s theater that will pay homage to Disney’s Coco, Encanto, and The Lion King. There will be a Papantla Flyers show and other surprises.
As is customary, the Audiorama de las Estrellas of the Tijuana Fair will have, on weekends, performances by famous and renowned musical artists.
For more information, visit the following website: https://feriadetijuana.com
Tijuana Jazz & Blues Festival 2022
The city of Tijuana will have a festival on Sunday, September 18, 2022 with jazz bands from Mexicali, Ensenada, and Tijuana. The event will begin at 2:00 PM at the Cultural Institute of Baja California (ICBC). Entry will be free and for the entire family.
- Orquesta Omega de Tijuana
- The Less Likely ft. Mtra. Arinada Caballero
- Contrapunto. Special guest: Mtro. Jacinto “Chinto” Mendoza.
- Frontera Norte Latín Jazz
- La Covacha Big Band. Secial guest: Mtro. Ernesto Rosas
- Tiko’s Band ft Mtra. Azzul Monraz
For more information: TIJUANA JAZZ & BLUES FESTIVAL 2022
RELATED VIDEO: Expo TlaquepArte 2022