2018 HARLEY-DAVIDSON STREET® 750
Beneath the Dark Custom™ motorcycle lurks a liquid-cooled 750cc Revolution X™ V-Twin engine.
Engine 1 Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin Bore 3.35 in. Stroke 2.6 in. Displacement 46 cu in Compression Ratio 11:01 Fuel System 3 Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection, 38 mm bore Exhaust Black two into one
Length 87.2 in. Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in. Seat Height, Unladen 28.3 in. Ground Clearance 5.7 in. Rake (steering head) (deg) 32 Trail 4.5 in. Wheelbase 59.8 in. Tires, Front Specification 100/80 R17 Tires, Rear Specification 140/75 R15 Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal. Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt. Weight, As Shipped 492 lb. Weight, In Running Order 514 lb.
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349 Engine Torque 2 44.5 ft-lb Engine Torque (rpm) 4,000 Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.5 Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5 Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy 5 54.5 mpg
Primary Drive Gear, 36/68 ratio Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 14.272 Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 10.074 Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 7.446 Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 6.006 Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 5.037 Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 4.533
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning Gauges 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vivid Black ,599
ABS Option 0
Security System Option 5
Video Rating: / 5